Hot Apple Cider:
• 6 cups of organic apple juice
• 1/4 cup(s) of real maple syrup
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 6 whole cloves
• 6 whole allspice berries (optional)
• 1 orange peel, cut into strips (optional)
• 1 lemon peel, cut into strips (optional)
1. Pour the apple juice and maple syrup into a large stainless steel saucepan.
2. Place the cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice berries, orange peel and lemon peel in the center of a washed square of cheesecloth; fold up the sides of the cheesecloth to enclose the bundle, then tie it up with a length of kitchen string. Drop the spice bundle into the cider mixture.
3. Place the saucepan over moderate heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cider is very hot but not boiling. You can leave it on the lowest simmer during a party.
4. Remove the cider from the heat. Discard the spice bundle. Ladle the cider into big cups or mugs, adding a fresh cinnamon stick to each serving if desired.
pasta + chicken + veggies
look at this cat he’s so happy with his leaf i think we should all be more like this cat
1. Chia seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories
2. They are loaded with antioxidants
3. Almost all the carbs in them are fiber
4. Chia seeds are high in quality protein
5. Due to the high fiber and protein content, chia seeds should be able to help you lose weight
6. They are high in Omega-3 fatty acids
7.They can improve exercise performance as much as a sports drink
Chia seeds are very easy to incorporate into your diet.(They are quite sweet)
Chocolate chia seed pudding: